I curate craft and design exhibitions. I curated Anne Kelly: Well Travelled which has just opened at Ruthin Crafts Centre in Wales and I am working on an exhibition with tapestry maker Jennie Moncur which will open there next year.
I recently did a talk ‘Recoding Clay: what is being done in the digital space?’ at the CoCA Restating Clay online ceramics symposium. Last year I was the guest judge for the Design Writing Prize for the Design History Society and I talked about design writing on a podcast for them, you can listen to it here.
I have also lectured at my alma mater, the Royal College of Art.
- Under Your Feet: The Contemporary Rug, exhibition at Ruthin Craft Centre, Wales, 6 April – 14 July 2019
- A Clowder of Cats, exhibition at Ruthin Craft Centre, Wales, 3 December 2016 – 12 February 2017
- W is for Wallpaper, exhibition at Ruthin Craft Centre, Wales, 26 September – 22 November 2015
- Unpacking Pollini, Milan Fashion Week, co-curated with Penny Martin and Veronica Ditting, 2013
- Design for a Modernist Childhood, Ernő Goldfinger and the Abbatts, 2 Willow Road, National Trust, 2009
- Recoding Clay: what is being done in the digital space?, CoCA Restating Clay online symposium, March 2021
- Telling Tales on Museums, Byte Confluence, Google Academy, February 2020
- In Conversation with Mr Finch, Yorkshire Sculpture Park, October 2019
- Dryad Handicrafts, House of Illustration, London, September 2019
- Digital collections panel at Museum Tech conference, Museums Association, London, June 2019
- Digital Basics Bootcamp, Museums Association, Manchester, January 2019
- Barron & Larcher, House of Illustration, London, September 2018
- Digital workshop, Nasjonalmuseet for kunst, arkitektur og design, Oslo, Norway, June 2018
- Social media and museums, Ruthin Craft Centre, Wales, May 2018
- Buying Barron and Larcher textiles in the 1930s, Millennium Galleries, Sheffield, November 2017
- Paul and Marjorie Abbatt, Ernő Goldfinger and toys, Bouncing Off the Wall midcentury fair, September 2016
- Wellcome Collection’s Digital Stories, Digikult conference, Gothenburg, Sweden, March 2016
- Charles Hasler and his Graphic Collection, 2 Willow Road, National Trust, London, June 2015
- Museums and games, Group for Education in Museums, London, May 2014
- Social media, V&A / RCA History of Design, Royal College of Art, London, January 2019 & 2020
- Final year exhibition crit, V&A / RCA History of Design, Royal College of Art, London, June 2018